More About Me
ASI SHNABEL LMT
I am a state-certified Massage Therapist (LMT; license #98535), a Healer and an expert & Instructor of SHIATSU-ANMA massage therapy (a Japanese healing art that combines Shiatsu Acupressure therapy with Anma traditional Japanese massage therapy and helps to promote the natural healing power, “KI” flowing throughout our body). I practice SHIATSU-ANMA since 1996 and was instructing it in several professional schools of massage & bodywork since 2013.
I have, for many years, great affection for Traditional Japanese culture & philosophy. I am deeply affected by its elegance, beauty and power. This inspiration, as well as my vast background in Japanese martial arts (mainly Aikido) had contributed for shaping my unique style of practice and understanding of Asian medicine and Health. Practicing Asian healing and martial arts had changed my life and made me a stronger & healthier person.
My unique style
In My sessions I have developed a great level of sensitivity and intuition guided by an amazing principle which I name “The Diaphragm principle”: Any pressure technique is meant to evoke a breathing reflex by the Diaphragm so to start a natural corrective process. This principle is very simple, yet most accurate & effective. It helped me gain incredible results over the years!
I would like to consider my prospect clients as students who seek to learn their body’s healing potential through the business variety of services and take part in improving it.
I specialize in the following health conditions:
External body conditions:
- Muscle tension/stress
- Sports injuries
- Chronic stress/pain management, migraines/headaches
- Pinched nerve pain (like in Sciatica etc.)
- Limited range of Motion , minor inflammations (joints)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- and more
Internal body conditions:
- Cold or Flu attacks (as for now restricted due to the Covid19 Pandemic)
- Temporary loss of voice
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Sleeping disorders
- Bladder issues/ Incontinence
- Minor allergic reactions (Stress based)
- Irritated bowel (upset stomach) syndrome/temporary constipation
- Relieving menstrual pain
- Relieving shortness of breath (Asthma), anxiety (stress)
- Supporting/improving Pregnancy and Postnatal treatments
- Supporting maintenance sessions in cases of: “PARKINSON” (Dementia), Cerebral-Palsy, oncology (cancer) and more.
- And more
IF YOU’RE SUFFERING FROM ONE OR MORE OF THESE CONDITIONS, SHIATSU-ANMA THERAPY CAN VERY MUCH BE OF HELP. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION VIA PHONE OR EMAIL.